
Fra Richard MacManus:
"One pattern Jeff has noticed is that e-learning 2.0 tools are often promoted in a grassroots manner; which when you consider the usual hierarchical academic setting, is an interesting trend."
Med de rette verktøyene kan du få flere til å gjennomføre studier? Forutsatt at de er internett-kyndige da... Motvirke skole-trøtthet hos de yngre?
Fra # 20 - E-læring 2.0:
> De nye e-læringsplattformene tar i bruk ...2.0-teknologier, og gjør
> de om til sosiale samfunn med fokus på læring. Dette legger til
> rette for en helt ny form for e-læring, der læring skjer gjennom
> interaksjon og ”samtale”.
Savner vel litt aspektet samtale og samarbeid i dette kurset. Det blir mest egen-studier for oss alle sammen.
Fra Library 2.0 in Three Easy Steps:
>...I went on to give the reasons why I think librarians should be
> interested in these developments. One of the best reasons I gave
> was to avoid falling "exponentially behind." I used this term to
> describe the dangerous situation we create when we fail to maintain
> our technological aptitude and awareness of developments in the
> wider technolgy world. I used the example of the blissfully unaware
> librarian who is one day asked to create the library's MySpace
> page. For someone without at least a strong familiarity with
> blogging, photosharing, instant messenging, social networking on
> the web, and other concepts and techniques, this task may be
> overwhelming.
Så moralen er å henge med på den teknologiske utviklingen...


Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar